Join us this coming weekend for the Mother Earth News Fair in Seven Springs, Pennsylvania, September 22-23, 2012. Visit us at the Old Timey Seed Swap and bring seeds to share or just come learn with expert seed savers.
Email UpdatesSign up to receive our blog via email.
- Summer Sowings: Continuous Harvests all Summer and into Fall
- Garlic and Perennial (Multiplier) Onions: Harvest and Curing
- SESE co-manager presenting at the Mother Earth News Fair in Albany, OR
- What to do when your greens bolt
- Five reasons I love Anise-Hyssop.
- Seedlings being born
- A Heat-Tolerant Leafy Green Vegetable Disguised as a Flower
- Garden Huckleberries: a Fabulous Fruit for Jam
- Growing Rhubarb from Seed
- Planning Crop Rotation by Plant Family
- Black-Eyed Peas, Greens and Cornbread for New Years’ Good Luck
- Tomato Tastings and Epic Tomatoes: How to Select & Grow the Best Varieties of All Time
- Ridge Gourds on Cattle Panel Trellising
- An organic no-till garden in South Carolina
- Extend your pepper season and preserve peppers