Email UpdatesSign up to receive our blog via email.
- Ridge Gourds on Cattle Panel Trellising
- An organic no-till garden in South Carolina
- Extend your pepper season and preserve peppers
- Growing Great Garlic by Ron Engeland – Book Review
- National Heirloom Expo
- Kids enjoying veggies
- Winter Squash as Summer Squash
- 10 tips for Attracting Bees and other Pollinators and Harvesting Great Cucumbers, Squash and Melons
- Steps Forward in the Fight Against GMOs
- Planning and Planting for an Abundant Fall and Winter Harvest
- Fermenting Vegetables
- Starting Tomatoes from Seed
- Tomato Successions: why to sow multiple tomato crops
- The Greenhorns’ Cooperative Farming guide released!
- Seeking input: what are your top five heirloom tomatoes?
Author Archives: Darla
One of the recent events that Southern Exposure attended is the National Heirloom Expo in Santa Rosa, CA. This is quite the trek for us, but it’s rare to be able to connect with a group of individuals and organizations … Continue reading
When I first joined the team designing our new office, there was so much to do that I had no idea where to start. Being a literal sort of person, I decided to start from the ground up: the foundation. … Continue reading
This is part of a series of blogs about the building of a new seed office headquarters for Southern Exposure Seed Exchange (SESE). You couldn’t tell at a glance, but beneath a labyrinth of woody vines and bushes, piles of … Continue reading