Email UpdatesSign up to receive our blog via email.
- Tomato Successions: why to sow multiple tomato crops
- The Greenhorns’ Cooperative Farming guide released!
- Seeking input: what are your top five heirloom tomatoes?
- Garden Watchdog ranks Southern Exposure TOP 5 for Heirloom Seeds AND Vegetable Seeds
- How to Sprout Sweet Potatoes for Slips — Green Shoots for Planting
- Growing Seeds for Southern Exposure
- USDA taking comments on agricultural coexistance
- Fight Downy Mildew in your Vegetable Garden: Pick the Right Varieties
- We’re hosting a Garden Planning Workshop
- Pre-Sprouting Seeds: Sow with Confidence
- Supreme Court Denies Family Farmers the Right to Self-Defense from Monsanto Abuse
- We’ve moved! (300 feet)
- Fermented green tomato “olives”
- Young Farmer Mixer
Author Archives: Irena
It takes many farms to grow a collection of seeds like what we offer. We’re proud to work with a network of over 50 small farmers in various parts of the US who grow seeds for us. We hope to … Continue reading
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is taking comments on “agricultural coexistence” between GMO and non-GMO crops. Below is the comment I submitted. You can submit a comment at http://www.regulations.gov/#!submitComment;D=APHIS-2013-0047-0061 or an anonymous comment here (for example if you’ve experienced … Continue reading