Email UpdatesSign up to receive our blog via email.
- 10 tips for Attracting Bees and other Pollinators and Harvesting Great Cucumbers, Squash and Melons
- Steps Forward in the Fight Against GMOs
- Planning and Planting for an Abundant Fall and Winter Harvest
- Fermenting Vegetables
- Starting Tomatoes from Seed
- Tomato Successions: why to sow multiple tomato crops
- The Greenhorns’ Cooperative Farming guide released!
- Seeking input: what are your top five heirloom tomatoes?
- Garden Watchdog ranks Southern Exposure TOP 5 for Heirloom Seeds AND Vegetable Seeds
- How to Sprout Sweet Potatoes for Slips — Green Shoots for Planting
- Growing Seeds for Southern Exposure
- USDA taking comments on agricultural coexistance
- Fight Downy Mildew in your Vegetable Garden: Pick the Right Varieties
- We’re hosting a Garden Planning Workshop
- Pre-Sprouting Seeds: Sow with Confidence
Author Archives: Paul
The Greenhorns, an organization of young farmers dedicated to helping other young farmers getting into sustainable agriculture, has just published their thorough and interesting guide to getting started with cooperative and collective farming. You can download it from them here … Continue reading
We’ve decided not to take the dismissal of our case by the Court of Appeals meekly and so just filed an appeal to the US Supreme Court to hear our case themselves. Thus begins another set of months long delays … Continue reading