Email UpdatesSign up to receive our blog via email.
- Kids enjoying veggies
- Winter Squash as Summer Squash
- 10 tips for Attracting Bees and other Pollinators and Harvesting Great Cucumbers, Squash and Melons
- Steps Forward in the Fight Against GMOs
- Planning and Planting for an Abundant Fall and Winter Harvest
- Fermenting Vegetables
- Starting Tomatoes from Seed
- Tomato Successions: why to sow multiple tomato crops
- The Greenhorns’ Cooperative Farming guide released!
- Seeking input: what are your top five heirloom tomatoes?
- Garden Watchdog ranks Southern Exposure TOP 5 for Heirloom Seeds AND Vegetable Seeds
- How to Sprout Sweet Potatoes for Slips — Green Shoots for Planting
- Growing Seeds for Southern Exposure
- USDA taking comments on agricultural coexistance
- Fight Downy Mildew in your Vegetable Garden: Pick the Right Varieties
Category Archives: Announcements
Join us this coming weekend for the Mother Earth News Fair in Seven Springs, Pennsylvania, September 22-23, 2012. Visit us at the Old Timey Seed Swap and bring seeds to share or just come learn with expert seed savers. Volunteer … Continue reading
Whether in person or in spirit, we hope you’ll join us on Jan 31st as we gather at the Manhattan District Court with our 82 co-plaintiffs in our suit against Monsanto, OSGATA et al. vs Monsanto. Monsanto has filed a … Continue reading
Exciting news from Minnesota! Last Monday, the Minnesota Court of Appeals ruled that damaging chemicals that cross property lines constitute trespassing. The Star Tribune reports on it here. This is great news, meaning that organic farmers can sue if negligent … Continue reading