Email UpdatesSign up to receive our blog via email.
- An organic no-till garden in South Carolina
- Extend your pepper season and preserve peppers
- Growing Great Garlic by Ron Engeland – Book Review
- National Heirloom Expo
- Kids enjoying veggies
- Winter Squash as Summer Squash
- 10 tips for Attracting Bees and other Pollinators and Harvesting Great Cucumbers, Squash and Melons
- Steps Forward in the Fight Against GMOs
- Planning and Planting for an Abundant Fall and Winter Harvest
- Fermenting Vegetables
- Starting Tomatoes from Seed
- Tomato Successions: why to sow multiple tomato crops
- The Greenhorns’ Cooperative Farming guide released!
- Seeking input: what are your top five heirloom tomatoes?
- Garden Watchdog ranks Southern Exposure TOP 5 for Heirloom Seeds AND Vegetable Seeds
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Last night at about 11:30 Ken alerted me that the forecasted low for our area was 36 degrees, meaning that we could easily get a light frost. At midnight the two of us headed out to our gardens with a … Continue reading
Our new seed office is ripe with the wonderful smell of garlic! Allium planting season is here and we’re busy shipping garlic and perennial onions. All our garlic shipments come with a copy of our garlic and perennial … Continue reading