Email UpdatesSign up to receive our blog via email.
- Growing Great Garlic by Ron Engeland – Book Review
- National Heirloom Expo
- Kids enjoying veggies
- Winter Squash as Summer Squash
- 10 tips for Attracting Bees and other Pollinators and Harvesting Great Cucumbers, Squash and Melons
- Steps Forward in the Fight Against GMOs
- Planning and Planting for an Abundant Fall and Winter Harvest
- Fermenting Vegetables
- Starting Tomatoes from Seed
- Tomato Successions: why to sow multiple tomato crops
- The Greenhorns’ Cooperative Farming guide released!
- Seeking input: what are your top five heirloom tomatoes?
- Garden Watchdog ranks Southern Exposure TOP 5 for Heirloom Seeds AND Vegetable Seeds
- How to Sprout Sweet Potatoes for Slips — Green Shoots for Planting
- Growing Seeds for Southern Exposure
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Our new seed office is ripe with the wonderful smell of garlic! Allium planting season is here and we’re busy shipping garlic and perennial onions. All our garlic shipments come with a copy of our garlic and perennial … Continue reading
One of the recent events that Southern Exposure attended is the National Heirloom Expo in Santa Rosa, CA. This is quite the trek for us, but it’s rare to be able to connect with a group of individuals and organizations … Continue reading