Email UpdatesSign up to receive our blog via email.
- Kids enjoying veggies
- Winter Squash as Summer Squash
- 10 tips for Attracting Bees and other Pollinators and Harvesting Great Cucumbers, Squash and Melons
- Steps Forward in the Fight Against GMOs
- Planning and Planting for an Abundant Fall and Winter Harvest
- Fermenting Vegetables
- Starting Tomatoes from Seed
- Tomato Successions: why to sow multiple tomato crops
- The Greenhorns’ Cooperative Farming guide released!
- Seeking input: what are your top five heirloom tomatoes?
- Garden Watchdog ranks Southern Exposure TOP 5 for Heirloom Seeds AND Vegetable Seeds
- How to Sprout Sweet Potatoes for Slips — Green Shoots for Planting
- Growing Seeds for Southern Exposure
- USDA taking comments on agricultural coexistance
- Fight Downy Mildew in your Vegetable Garden: Pick the Right Varieties
Category Archives: The Seed Building
This is part of a series of blogs about the building of a new seed office headquarters for Southern Exposure Seed Exchange (SESE). You couldn’t tell at a glance, but beneath a labyrinth of woody vines and bushes, piles of … Continue reading
This is part of a series of blogs about the building of a new seed office headquarters for Southern Exposure Seed Exchange (SESE). To help propel this encompassing project into reality, Paul assembled an SESE HQ Design Team. My name … Continue reading