Email UpdatesSign up to receive our blog via email.
- Ridge Gourds on Cattle Panel Trellising
- An organic no-till garden in South Carolina
- Extend your pepper season and preserve peppers
- Growing Great Garlic by Ron Engeland – Book Review
- National Heirloom Expo
- Kids enjoying veggies
- Winter Squash as Summer Squash
- 10 tips for Attracting Bees and other Pollinators and Harvesting Great Cucumbers, Squash and Melons
- Steps Forward in the Fight Against GMOs
- Planning and Planting for an Abundant Fall and Winter Harvest
- Fermenting Vegetables
- Starting Tomatoes from Seed
- Tomato Successions: why to sow multiple tomato crops
- The Greenhorns’ Cooperative Farming guide released!
- Seeking input: what are your top five heirloom tomatoes?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
One of the recent events that Southern Exposure attended is the National Heirloom Expo in Santa Rosa, CA. This is quite the trek for us, but it’s rare to be able to connect with a group of individuals and organizations … Continue reading
Little Elan’s enthusiasm for working in the garden is adorable. He was helping us transplant broccoli the other day… …and Fionn came to visit. We decided show him around. We took a little walk with both kids in the garden. … Continue reading